In this Blog you can learn how to get free Vps. This Guide is fully working with Video steps. The Free Vps which you get from this guide has features of both Operating Systems Linux and Windows and the best thing is your vps will be instant activated you don't need to wait for it. For starting my tutorial first I will tell you what is Vps and why we used Vps.
What is Vps Hosting?
A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuserlevel access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software-defined, are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server, but as they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPSs, performance may be lower, and may depend on the workload of other instances on the same hardware node.
How to get free VPS?
- First you need to go to this website <<Link>>
- In next step you see a website with Registration page.. Click on "Click here"
- Next you see a Registration form. Fill it with your working email and at step "program info" Scroll down and select just interested, and click on Register.
- After Clicking on register. You proceed to next page at their click on "Click here to continue".
- In next Step click on "join queue"
- In next step you have select operating system from scroll down and then click on Switch on.. your Vps will be turning on.. when you see the Run in status.. simply goto connect tab and find VNC to connect your Vps.. after clicking on VNC new tab will be open with your VPS console.
I hope you like this Tutorial and this tutorial help you..